Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Ghost

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ghost

    Who on here believes in them. I do but never seen anything.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    Not real. If so in all the places I've been I would have seen one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    You'll think this is strange, but I swear I saw a ghost of my dog, just a few weeks after I buried her. She was a pomeranian-poodle mix, solid white.....the only dog that looked like that in the neighborhood at the time, so it would have been impossible to mistake her for another dog. Well, it was late at night when I heard a commotion outside and went out on the front porch to check it out. I still believe to this day I saw her run around the porch....believe me, I ran back inside and slammed the door shut before she, it, or whatever, got to the front.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    i think there is ghosts out here....or spirits
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    that's a good little point....spirits, maybe not ghosts. I've heard some very religious people talk about how there's no doubt in their mind that there are spirits among us.

    But ghosts, in a haunting, scary sense...I don't know about. I'm not saying I do or do not believe, but who knows!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    I totally Believe in em! I lived in my great-grandfathers house and it was haunted...i would sit down on the couch and you could see the seat beside you sink in...you could hear people up walking around and talking really late at night....and that house got flooded and they tore it down...but we have a trailor over it now and you can still hear some stuff....they are so totally out there!
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    Yea, Mikmo I heard that place was haunted too. Dont believe it though.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    I beleive in ghost/spirits. A week after my son had passed away, me and the ex was sitting in the living when heard a bunch noises coming from the kitchen. We turn to look and by that time we say our loaf bread fell to the floor. The crazy thing about that was it oh self to where it couldnt have fell and never happened before. But alot times you could hear someone running up and down the steps, jumping on the bed or sometimes tugging at ya shirt. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. So I liked to think it was him.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •