Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Ghost

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ghost

    Who on here believes in them. I do but never seen anything.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    Not real. If so in all the places I've been I would have seen one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    You'll think this is strange, but I swear I saw a ghost of my dog, just a few weeks after I buried her. She was a pomeranian-poodle mix, solid white.....the only dog that looked like that in the neighborhood at the time, so it would have been impossible to mistake her for another dog. Well, it was late at night when I heard a commotion outside and went out on the front porch to check it out. I still believe to this day I saw her run around the porch....believe me, I ran back inside and slammed the door shut before she, it, or whatever, got to the front.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    i think there is ghosts out here....or spirits
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    that's a good little point....spirits, maybe not ghosts. I've heard some very religious people talk about how there's no doubt in their mind that there are spirits among us.

    But ghosts, in a haunting, scary sense...I don't know about. I'm not saying I do or do not believe, but who knows!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    I totally Believe in em! I lived in my great-grandfathers house and it was haunted...i would sit down on the couch and you could see the seat beside you sink in...you could hear people up walking around and talking really late at night....and that house got flooded and they tore it down...but we have a trailor over it now and you can still hear some stuff....they are so totally out there!
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    There was a house down here in BSG....people from down here will know what I'm talking about....just past Hardees and before you get to the turn in the road to the Southern. Anyway, people used to say it was haunted. Partied there one night with a friend and some other girls....never heard a peep, except for us. As crazy as we were acting that night, we probably scared the ghosts off!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    Yea, everybody used to say that ole thing was haunted. This one guy I know claims he was drinking coffee he got up and went outside and when he came back it was gone. I personally think it is all bull and dont believe in ghosts.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    Yeah they tore that down and put it in a day care center...wonder if that will be haunted now too.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ghost

    Yea, Mikmo I heard that place was haunted too. Dont believe it though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •