You could have the singing voice of any musician, whom would it be?
Slam dunk for me- Keith Whitley
You could have the singing voice of any musician, whom would it be?
Slam dunk for me- Keith Whitley
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I always thought you liked Dwight Yokum there Unchained lol and don't forget John Anderson
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Can do darn god impressions, but my voice is much lower-lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Celine Dion.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
if I could pick though I guess it would be Enya
if I went country Faith Hill
My husband says he would like to Henry Rollins
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Ernest T. Bass!
It's me it's me ... it's Ernest T! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I'll throw a rock at yore winder
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Leon Redbone
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
If Bill Gates had been from Kentucky, would we be running "winders" ? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks