Mik Mo wrestling aint dead
it's a helluva lot better than star wars
and your right Union_Man the Horseman will never die
It is, but I watched the ECW PPV last night and to Vince's credit he let the brains behind ECW run things for the most part and it came off really enjoyable.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Mik Mo wrestling aint dead
it's a helluva lot better than star wars
and your right Union_Man the Horseman will never die
Stylin and Profilin
Now Ric go login under tully and ole and post here also since all of you have the same IP#
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Dream on, "Ric"....wishful thinking won't bring that crap back. Only people who watch wrestling now are brain dead zombies who must be starved for entertainment.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Same IP doesn't necessarily mean the same person though ....
Multiple computers using the same wireless router show the same IP [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Hey not true [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I might be starved for entertainment but I watch it for the parts that dont suck....which seems to be less and less but still
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'll agree with you Rock..that ECW PPV was awesome....too bad its under McMahon
Just a bunch of acrobatic body builders who can act.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
"The four horsemen will never die! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]"
hmmm....
(goes back in time)
"Disco will never die!"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I will say this the ecw ppv last night was awesome. It really beat any that the wwe has had in a long time.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks