</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
owners of some of the largest company in the world
[/ QUOTE ]
who do you know of???
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
owners of some of the largest company in the world
[/ QUOTE ]
who do you know of???
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Just because people who are in power or are famous do something it does not mean it is not wrong or cruel. For example....Enron....Martha Stewart....Wynona Rider.....any dr who has ever commited insurance or medicaid fraud... any lawyer working for the mafia... any judge who has had a payoff. Just because they have some kind of title does not mean anything they do is "smart" and if their "mark" on the world is making animals kill themselves then their mark is not much then is it?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
doctors ,lawyers ,judges ,owners of some of the largest company in the world that is into this so I would say these people are pretty smart
[/ QUOTE ]
they may be smart but have no character. terrorist can be smart, the unibomber was smart. serial killers can be smart, doesn't mean that they are of good character now does it
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks