Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Alright, I'm getting ready to move outta the house and need some opinions.
    Which is better Digital Cable, or Satellite?
    We have digital cable now, and I'm satisfied. But pricing and comparison. Since I'll be having to pay for it myself, which would be the better route to go?
    Also on the internet. We have cable at the house now, but I'm just wondering if it'd be better to keep it or go DSL (but I dont think I can get DSL where I'm moving to), or how is high speed dial up connection?
    Just any opinions would be great.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question

    direct tv

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question

    Ive had both digital cable and satellite. i personally like satellite a lot better. I dont know anything about the difference in prices tho.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question

    digital cable has always worked for me
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question

    Okay ..... Satelite is great BUT around here a lot of channels will be out most of the time. Also it is really nice to have but is actually a little more expensive. Digital is alright...adelphia and charter pretty much suck (had both) but sometimes they run a good package with their internet and you should get everything in a monthly package for a decent price. Verizon is the same way with their DSL. You just have to catch them at a good time when they have a special. I think for my phone (with everything unlimited, caller id, voice mail etc...AND internet I was paying around 70 every month) Then ya got hook up fees and everything. Cable *most* of the time has a better connection but not around here. DSL and cable pretty much run at the same speed in this area!*

    Hope that I helped ;-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •