is it flooding anywhere? i heard that the 1st pv exit is closed. but dont know. flooding anywhere where u live?
is it flooding anywhere? i heard that the 1st pv exit is closed. but dont know. flooding anywhere where u live?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
the reason it is closed because of the shooting at the quick shop
Well if it floods anywhere it will be here in Grundy but so far everything looks OK
Airport road coming into sykes is really bad. So anyone coming up this way might wanna be careful. Can't tell if gravels have been washed down or if actual road has been broke up but could be bad if you are going fast.
good i hope it washes that place away
NOOOOO !* It has to wait till 7 LoL* Cause that is what time I am OUTTA HERE!*
My husband starts there Monday..hope it stays around a bit longer lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks