Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: jobs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    jobs

    Anyone that is looking for a Job that starts out 8-8.50..... not sure which one but can double check for ya. Pm me and I will give ya all the details!* =-)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member madden57's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2003
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    what kind of job is this??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    you can also PM me....it is Sykes....and it is part of the referral program, my husband works there now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    I still need somebody to do a job also, if there is a carpenter out there. I will pay from 10 to 15 per hour depending on qualifications.
    PM me if interested.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    What do you need them for? Cause I know someone but they are a lil expensive*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    when did sykes raise their pay?
    "Why so serious?"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    If you want a job let me know....cause I know quite a few people =-)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    Too many people in this area just don't want to work. That is sad.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: jobs

    Be certain you get me on the "don't want to work list" and if you don't care post it at the gate for CRCC so the supervisors see it. I don't want them to think I'm enjoying this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: jobs

    You may not want to Spuds, any more than I do, but we still do [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •