what kind of job is this??
Anyone that is looking for a Job that starts out 8-8.50..... not sure which one but can double check for ya. Pm me and I will give ya all the details!* =-)
what kind of job is this??
you can also PM me....it is Sykes....and it is part of the referral program, my husband works there now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I still need somebody to do a job also, if there is a carpenter out there. I will pay from 10 to 15 per hour depending on qualifications.
PM me if interested.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
What do you need them for? Cause I know someone but they are a lil expensive*
If you want a job let me know....cause I know quite a few people =-)
Too many people in this area just don't want to work. That is sad.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
haha....u hittin them referrals up too??.....
btw craes, when did the hubby start?..he may be in training with me?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Be certain you get me on the "don't want to work list" and if you don't care post it at the gate for CRCC so the supervisors see it. I don't want them to think I'm enjoying this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You may not want to Spuds, any more than I do, but we still do [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks