Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Please be in prayer for me and my family, we just lot my Aunt to liver cancer today at around 12. it has been a rough time i wish that you would pray for the strength of our family, but she will no longer suffer because she now has a perfect body in heaven
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Mine also
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
ditto
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I'm prayin for ya bro.
you and your family are in our prayers, but she is in a better place now
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
My family will too
free like OJ all day
Just sent them up.
Bookmarks