Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Stabbing?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    Yeah, it has been kept unusually quiet. I guess it may be in the paper tomorrow though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    here's what i know... I pretty much know what went on since im on the F.D. and we have radio's that pick up police/rescue..

    I know the names but im gonna keep it in the bag.. till there released...

    The father always came home on drugs/drunk... he always beat on his mother/son... so im just guessing the son felt unsecure, and just stabbed him one time in the heart...

    and that's all she wrote...

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Stabbing?

    Yeah that came across the scanner.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    did it kill the father

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    Knowing what I do about the father, your statement about him coming home drunk and beating on his wife and son wouldn't suprise me.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    This is really sad to happen to any child living in a home of violence. Instead of love and security they see violence from the ones they are looking up to and learning from. I wonder if any calls in the past were made about this father's violence and beatings? Sometimes it makes you wonder why the wife put up with this, and why the son had to defend himself or his mother. I guess alot of questions will be asked if charges will be brought against this young boy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    Is the man listed in these obituaries?

    times news

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    I believe it to be the last one on the list if I am not mistaken. I heard he was of that last name.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #19
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    If this happened last night then it wouldn't be in there.The family gives the information the the funeral home and then they give it to the papers.
    Even with an obivious stabbing they will still probably do an autopsie(sp) first.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stabbing?

    It is the last one, but the obit is just a death notice.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •