Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: SA-WEET

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    SA-WEET

    I just purchased some tickets on EBAY to go see my Gators play at Kentucky on Sept 24th. The BEST part, the seats are 1st row on the 50 yard line behind the Florida bench. I am STOKED!!
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    How much did you pay for them?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    150 per ticket ... but its worth it to me
    "Why so serious?"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    You could buy them from Ticketmaster for $22.00-$29.00. I've got UK tickets for the Mississippi State game on Oct. 29, then going on to Paul Brown Stadium on Sunday, October 30th to see the Bengals and the Packers.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    29 bucks for 1st row, 50 yard line????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    Nah, not on the first level, those are probably from a season ticket holder.

    I got tickets in the upper level 45 yard line for $29.00.
    I'm not a Kentucky fan, just thought I would take in a game as I traveled to Cincy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    you suck.
    I'm hoping to get tickets to see Florida and Tenn. @ the Swamp this year..
    I'd love to get FSU/UF tickets for Zack and I but that's pretty impossible unless you're willing to shell out a crap load of money. To me though nothing would be better than seeing my Gators play in the Swamp regardless of where I'm sitting just being there would be enough.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    Yeah thats what Im sayin .... I wanted to go to the UT game but I couldnt get anybody to drive it with me
    "Why so serious?"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    well if mom can get tickets through the bank then we're definitely going. Most of my family live in Tampa Bay, Land O'Lakes area so we'll most likely be crashing with them.

    I tried looking on ebay for some FSU/UF ones but they're outrageously highly I may suck it up and bid anyways though.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    smarty, best way to do it is to get on warchant and gator country about 2-3 days before the game and find out who cant make it to the game. There are alot of nice folks out there that will get rid of their tickets for face value as long as they know they are putting another gator in the stands.

    One time i had to pretend to be a hokie fan. I had to call a guy about the tickets. I was like, yeah miami doesnt have a chance, kevin jones will run all over em. The dude was cool as hell,sent them to me from massachusetts the next day and i was on my way to the game. That will probably be the last time I ever pretend to be something so vile and disgusting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •