-
August 7th, 2005, 11:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
SA-WEET
I just purchased some tickets on EBAY to go see my Gators play at Kentucky on Sept 24th. The BEST part, the seats are 1st row on the 50 yard line behind the Florida bench. I am STOKED!!
-
August 7th, 2005, 11:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
How much did you pay for them?
-
August 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
150 per ticket ... but its worth it to me
-
August 7th, 2005, 11:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
You could buy them from Ticketmaster for $22.00-$29.00. I've got UK tickets for the Mississippi State game on Oct. 29, then going on to Paul Brown Stadium on Sunday, October 30th to see the Bengals and the Packers.
-
August 7th, 2005, 11:48 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
29 bucks for 1st row, 50 yard line????
-
August 7th, 2005, 11:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
Nah, not on the first level, those are probably from a season ticket holder.
I got tickets in the upper level 45 yard line for $29.00.
I'm not a Kentucky fan, just thought I would take in a game as I traveled to Cincy.
-
August 8th, 2005, 12:56 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
you suck.
I'm hoping to get tickets to see Florida and Tenn. @ the Swamp this year..
I'd love to get FSU/UF tickets for Zack and I but that's pretty impossible unless you're willing to shell out a crap load of money. To me though nothing would be better than seeing my Gators play in the Swamp regardless of where I'm sitting just being there would be enough.
-
August 8th, 2005, 01:05 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
Yeah thats what Im sayin .... I wanted to go to the UT game but I couldnt get anybody to drive it with me
-
August 8th, 2005, 01:18 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
well if mom can get tickets through the bank then we're definitely going. Most of my family live in Tampa Bay, Land O'Lakes area so we'll most likely be crashing with them.
I tried looking on ebay for some FSU/UF ones but they're outrageously highly I may suck it up and bid anyways though.
-
August 8th, 2005, 08:22 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Re: SA-WEET
smarty, best way to do it is to get on warchant and gator country about 2-3 days before the game and find out who cant make it to the game. There are alot of nice folks out there that will get rid of their tickets for face value as long as they know they are putting another gator in the stands.
One time i had to pretend to be a hokie fan. I had to call a guy about the tickets. I was like, yeah miami doesnt have a chance, kevin jones will run all over em. The dude was cool as hell,sent them to me from massachusetts the next day and i was on my way to the game. That will probably be the last time I ever pretend to be something so vile and disgusting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks