alot of people have been bitten in DC. They are everywhere. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Anyone else having trouble with Spiders this year? I was bitten by one the other day and we have killed like 15 or 20 inside our home this year alone and before had never seen one inside the home...Maybe it's just a bad year for them due to the heat and such.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
alot of people have been bitten in DC. They are everywhere. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
not spiders, but we've had some gnat problems like never before at my house....can't keep 'em out...
no spiders but mosquitoes sp? have been a problem at my house.
i just want to let everyone know, and before you start arguing with me do some research. there are only 2 "poisonous" spiders in our area, well poison that can do any damage i dont want to hear any wolf spider comments either they cant do crap to you except for maybe a little bit. brown recluse and black widow. and regardless of all of the rumors you heard growing up as a kid, there are maybe only 3 deaths a year from black widow bites. not even that many on average. they DONT KILL YOU INSTANTLY heck they barely can even kill you. so dont freak out too very much next time you see a spider! please guys, dont argue with me. haha when it comes to things like that..... i know my stuff
Cant we all just get along?
I have been bitten by a spider and all you do is swell up and a boil like bump forms and in about a week it will go away.. well I went to the doctor and got antiboitics and it just went away....
I read somewhere one time that there are so many spiders on earth that on average you are no more than 20 ft from a spider no matter where on earth you go... but they serve their purpose in the environment, they really help with insect control....
I'm not sure what kinda spider I got bitten from but I know that it swelled up and bruised pretty bad and also made my leg really sore.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
isn't is also spiders that every night you sleep you end up swallowing an "x" number a night??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i think they say you eat about 8 in your lifetime or maybe i am wrong but any way thats what i thought
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I told my Daughter(Age 8) that about a month ago and the look of shear terror that came across her face was unforgetable needless to say she was really tired befor she went to sleep that night LOL
Bookmarks