thats us in our avatars, and yes we are serious
What does FGC stand for?
thats us in our avatars, and yes we are serious
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
congrats guys...and nice icons
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
if you dont believe we are real just go up to DADS Cds and tell them to order you a FGC cd if they dont have any in stock
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
I'm forming a band called "Magic Banjo" if anyone is interested.
Im in this band called Lynyrd Skynyrd: Live On
we originated back in the early 60's...
we play at various time, mostly in our own backyard with the neighbors kids watching
but we have awesome tours with the kids...
Lots of fun...
Riiiiggghhhtttt
Now why would I wanna go to Dad's CD's and waste money like that?
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
you wouldnt be wastin any money..you waste money every friday going and watchin them Gate City Blue Devils play...lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
never heard of this band.. im also new to this forum... this place is happening
its groovey town up in here
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks