Your Dad and your Family will be in our thoughts and prayers
Your Dad and your Family will be in our thoughts and prayers
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
He is in our prayers as well.
you got it buddy. tell you dad to keep looking up. i will be sure to have my church pray for him and you all two. keep us up to date.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
He's been home since yesterday. Doing better.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Thanks for the prayers I might add.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Sorry about your dad Trumpet. I hadn't read this board in a few days and missed your post. Glad he's doing better.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Praying...keep us updated-hoping for the best
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks