you got it mang
Hey guys I need you alls prayers. I just found out that my cousin passed away, she was only 18. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
you got it mang
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers buddy
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Your in our prayers buddy. If you need anything, just PM.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You have PM lil bro. Just let me know what you all need. You know I'll have you all in my thoughts and prayers.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
they're in my thoughts and prayers man...holler if ya need anything
So young, will do my friend.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks