That's the spot without a doubt. Every morning no matter what the weather, fog and mist, from St. Paul to the top of the mountain above Castlewood.
Ok early morning drivers to late morning drivers. What area has the most dense fog.
I've had the great advantage of driving the area between St.Paul and Castlewood, for some reason the one place up on the mountain above St. Paul it seem it takes till almost 10 am for the fog to get gone. I find that the most difficult area to drive early to 10 am.
That's the spot without a doubt. Every morning no matter what the weather, fog and mist, from St. Paul to the top of the mountain above Castlewood.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Brushy Ridge is the worst that I've seen, I almost drove over the mountain going about 10 mph.
i go to mecc every morning and i always see fog down in the valley beside the overlook
JAJ is right, brushy is pretty bad sometimes, over here on sandy ridge it gets pretty bad sometimes too, usually gotta go around 10 to be on the safe side
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks