Who all on here has it? Whats your thoughts on it? Im finally getting mine hooked up tomorrow (I know, Im behind) but Im pumped up about it. Its going to be great recording my Dolphins games and getting to fast fwd commercials and so on.
Who all on here has it? Whats your thoughts on it? Im finally getting mine hooked up tomorrow (I know, Im behind) but Im pumped up about it. Its going to be great recording my Dolphins games and getting to fast fwd commercials and so on.
"Why so serious?"
Right up there with sliced bread .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
It is awesome! I record alot of shows during the day while I'm at work.
It's the shiz! Set that baby up to record Spaceghost Coast To Coast, Ren and Stimpy, and all that other great stuff that comes on in the middle of the night. GREAT!!!
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks