is the best place around here to get a piercing or two done?? Not an ear piercing or anything that they can do al wally world..?
is the best place around here to get a piercing or two done?? Not an ear piercing or anything that they can do al wally world..?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
my boyfriend got his tongue pierced at Painful Pleasures
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
is that one tattoo place still in norton??
they do piercings?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yep, American InkWorks, or the place beside the fire department in wise...
thanks man
are either one of those places a pretty clean joint to get a piercing or three done??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i dont see how a guy could get his tongue percied
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I know its not accurate, but everytime I hear the guy and tongue piercing thing, the Chris Rock line pops in my head.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
boy wouldnt the prince albert hurt??
down at the beach some of my friends almost had me doin it, considering it was a senior beach trip, last time all of us were gonna be together for a long time, cause of some leaving for college and such, so you know there was some partying, all i can say is thank god for my non-partyinjg friend who saved me..
not gonna say its not passed throught my mind though....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
one of my friends got drunk one night and did it and he said it hurt so bad he couldnt sit down..
but SiX on here said he would do it if someone paid for it..haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I think you owe your sober buddy big time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks