my boyfriend got his tongue pierced at Painful Pleasures
is the best place around here to get a piercing or two done?? Not an ear piercing or anything that they can do al wally world..?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
my boyfriend got his tongue pierced at Painful Pleasures
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
is that one tattoo place still in norton??
they do piercings?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yep, American InkWorks, or the place beside the fire department in wise...
thanks man
are either one of those places a pretty clean joint to get a piercing or three done??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i dont see how a guy could get his tongue percied
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
easy i reckon, they poke a big needle through it..
really dont see how it doesnt hurt though, i can bite mine eatin and it hurts like a mofo...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I had my second tat done at american inkworks in norton and I would recommend them highly very clean. Had a decent selection of piercing stuff I would never do a piercing myself though.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I've seen it Moon. But don't think i am one that could do it.
Just seems to painful or the one i seen did. I guess what ever makes someone happy. But to me.
Looks a little to painful, and i've seen one or two who well, got infections. Not pretty.
Oh and the infection was not from the place that did it. But from the saliva from their own mouth and not using antiseptic mouth wash.
I'm pretty plain...I only have 1 in each ear.
All of my friends that had piercings (lots in the ears, tongue, belly button, etc) all took them out when we graduated college. Guess they thought we are getting too old for that sort of thing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks