Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Where???

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where???

    I know its not accurate, but everytime I hear the guy and tongue piercing thing, the Chris Rock line pops in my head.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where???

    boy wouldnt the prince albert hurt??
    down at the beach some of my friends almost had me doin it, considering it was a senior beach trip, last time all of us were gonna be together for a long time, cause of some leaving for college and such, so you know there was some partying, all i can say is thank god for my non-partyinjg friend who saved me..

    not gonna say its not passed throught my mind though....
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #23
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where???

    one of my friends got drunk one night and did it and he said it hurt so bad he couldnt sit down..

    but SiX on here said he would do it if someone paid for it..haha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where???

    I think you owe your sober buddy big time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Where???

    I had my naval pierced at Skinsations in Kingsport. They were very clean!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •