Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Tattoos

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_bookworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Tattoos

    Anyone have a fairly intricate tattoo that they have had done locally? I'm looking to have a custom one done, but I want a real artist.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    try papa Mike in Norton...does a lot of custom work.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    Papa Mike did all 6 of mine
    The indian was very intricate. He's a professional.
    Photos:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/tats2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/tats1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...etnamsmall.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nthersmall.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...attoosmall.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...attoopost1.jpg

    and here's elp6n's
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n/flowers2.jpg
    (note the initials worked into the vine)

    intricate enough? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Craes, post your husband's tattoo!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_gwloyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    that's good work. liked the viet nam tat, btw. been looking to get a couple more for myself. how much does this guy charge? i don't mind paying a little more for someone that knows what they're doing, but it's a bit of a trip from wytheville to norton.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    If you don't want to go to Norton, go to Blacksburg, and go to Rendezvous Tattoo on North Main street, across from Wendy's. The guy's name is Saint John.

    But if you do go to Norton, you won't regret it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NDN_WR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    Try going to Papa Mike's in Norton the place is called American Inkworks. If not go to Billy Jack in Bristol.
    I have 2 and Papa Mike done both of my tattoos one was a superman tattoo that i drew and he done a great job on it.
    Proverbs 17:11- an evil man who seeketh only rebellion therefor a cruel messenger shall be sent.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    Crud Unchained you would ask me to do that....ummm lemme figure out how to post it again and I will.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    Papa Mike did my second one (a big UT power T on my calf) He does great work. My friend is in the marines and has a bunch he had Mike do his last one and he allowed he will do anymore he has done.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoos

    http://www.pbase.com/craes/image/48290605

    I think this will work....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Tattoos

    Paul Booth, expensive but if you want a tattoo then you would wanna get that....Im glad I did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •