Congrats man--I was in the back rooting you on..
We had a good time with them ladies in the limo.
THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Stylin and Profilin
Congrats man--I was in the back rooting you on..
We had a good time with them ladies in the limo.
"The Enforcer"
WHOOAAA!!!
your right Double A...we sure did!! im on here to invite Hawk, Animal, and all the rest of the boys who have been behind us to come party with us tonight!!
WHOOOOAAA!!!!
Stylin and Profilin
Yeah Hawk, Animal,Cena,Hogan and whoever else is on our side and wanna party like crazy just give us a holler.
You aint partyed til you partyed with the Horseman..
"The Enforcer"
WHOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stylin and Profilin
The NWO will be their to "wreck" the party.
NWO-4 life
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
All I can say is BURRHEAD and The FISHMAN will lay a WHOOPIN ON YA! Gonna be nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that includes me too Burrhead...I am really looking forward to taking care of business. How many new members do we have?
NWO-4 life
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
Fishman, greencrest, Counts and Rocketer. Maybe Big Al. He's being heavily recruited. You and I need to screen all future applicants. They'll turn on ya in a heartbeat. I heard Tob was a spy!
wohoo* juss thought i would add my 2 cents..lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks