would you all consider this as a sport?
whuts your opinions...
and i'm just wonderin, so nobody get all wired up
would you all consider this as a sport?
whuts your opinions...
and i'm just wonderin, so nobody get all wired up
I consider it an athletic activity if you're a game cheerleader. If you compete then it's a sport...And fyi I'm a former cheerleader and cheerleading coach.
well i used to cheerlead myself, and it involves some muscles i'll tell you that, them lil' ppl aint so lil' when you have to lift them up in the air
IMO I honestly don't think you can consider cheerleading a sport, well at least not cheerleading around here. I do however think if you go to competition and compete against other squads then that form of cheerleading is a sport. that's just me though.
I think that like Competitive Cheerleading is a sport . .
But the Rah Rahs around here I don't consider them anything other than squakers . . .
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
same here
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
the best thing about having cheerleaders is all the candy they give on Thursdays before the game!!!! lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
bkbasketball hit the that one perfectly. The competitions you see on say ESPN are an athletic event that requires a lot of hard work, strength, ability, and teamwork.
Around here though, cheerleading is gaaahhhhbage. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
This has nothing to do with this thread, but I have to say it it's been killing me for years.... everytime I read BK Basketball, I think Burger King Basketball. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
haha...well at least ur honest...
in reply to all of you, even tho i used to be one, i do agree with yal...i think that anything is only a sport unless you compete..cheerleaders dont compete, except for who can wear their skirt shorter, haha, been there done that...but still...thats my own opinion...<3
Bookmarks