Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: cheerleadin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: cheerleadin

    i left somethin out, all cheerleaders dont compete...thats better....well none around here i dont think..if you do, pleae inform me, that way i wont be wrong.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: cheerleadin

    Haha . . Burger King basketball..
    Naw Its supposed to be BK ( Blue Knight) basketball . .
    But i guess you could Have it your way! . . lol
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: cheerleadin

    Yeah. I knew what it was...I guess food's just always on my mind. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: cheerleadin

    In highschool I was embarassed to tell girls I worked at Burger King, so i would just be like yeah I'm a bouncer down at the BK Lounge.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: cheerleadin

    i agree if they compete like the big schools do then yes it is a sport but, like we do it around here i dont think it is
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •