Anybody know of any places that are hiring?
Anybody know of any places that are hiring?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I hope lowes is, that sitting around all day on the phone ain't for me, gotta have a job that involves some labor..goin tuesday to fill one out up there..
and id say walmart may be hiring??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
you can fill lowes out on the internet man..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Question LB....Is home depot still coming to pound or was that just a dumb rumor?
I was wondering because sales rep jobs in materials can make a person a fortune, and its not hard stuff to sell at all.
i dont have a clue man
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
i worked at sykes 8 days and quit
Hey Knight67...Lowe's is not a good as you think it is. They hire you in as a seasonal position, and it depends on what department you get, you may only get 20 hours a week.
think the new walmart is hiring.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
haha might could check out a couple mines.....ill be workin there again during winter break...not the easiest job...but it pays well..
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
what mine you going to be at?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks