Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Last movie you watched

Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    It was amazing. How about when she "found herself" while mother dear was sleeping in the chair?

Haven't seen it. Just heard about it on Conan.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Haven't seen it. Just heard about it on Conan.
    Do yourself a favor and watch it. I'll say this, you'll never see "That 70s Show" the same way again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I Spit On Your Grave (2010) - It's more brutal, and it's actually really good. Some things will make you come close to closing your eyes.

Little Fockers - It keeps in line with the first 2. Not amazing, but still has some really good laughs.

Exit Through The Gift Shop - the greatest brainwash film ever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Buried - 9/10 - really great movie, basically the whole movie is from within the box and it's still great, Renolds does an excellent job.

Paranormal activity 2 - 6.5/10. It's too much like the first, but it has some scenes that will make you jump and scared the **** out of me. They could do so much with these movies and don't.

True Grit - 9.5/10 - Awesome movie, Bridges is amazing in it and Damon was good also, altogether a really, really good movie.

Let Me In - 7.5/10 - A solid horror movie, really good story, could have been more scary scenes though.

Dinner for Schmucks - 9/10 - funny as can be, loved it.

The Last Exorcism - 7/10 - Ah, I liked it, but it could have been better. Thought it was solid though.

Machete - 9/10 - Loved this movie, was raunchy and funny, plus the ladies make it even better.

The Social Network - 7.5/10 - It was a good movie for sure, very solid, but I wasn't crowing it any top movie. Wasn't too climatic IMO.

Piranha - 6.9/10 - it was dumb, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and ended up being pretty okay, ladies in this didn't hurt either even though they mostly get mangled.

Takers - 6/10 - Wasn't bad, but not that good either.

Saw Final Chapter - 3.5/10 - just like the rest, not very good, don't even know why I bothered.

Red - 8/10 - I really liked it, all around solid stuff.

Inception - 10/10 - Great of course, whatever you've heard about it, it's that good. Kind of a mind ****, I watched it twice in a row to take it all in.

The A-team - 7/10 - Better than I was expecting, pretty badass I must say.

The Other Guys - 8.5/10 - Hilarious, I loved it. "I'm a pea****, you just gotta let me fly!".

The Town - 8.5/10 - Excellent movie, really good story and delivery of it.

WallStreet - 8.5/10 - Really good movie and story also.

Devil - 5.5/10 - Ah, not horrible, could have been better.

Easy A - 7/10 - I wasn't expecting to like this, but a really solid movie, definitely worth watching.

The American 9/10 - Clooney was great in this, all around great.

Toy Story 3 - 8.5/10 - Always loved these since I was little and this wasn't just aimed at children, for all ages and was as good as I was expecting.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The world - 7/10 - another that was better than I was thinking it would be.

Expendables - 6/10 - Wasn't horrible, had everyone in it, but really wasn't great.

Knight and Day - 7/10 - Cruise might be a nut, but he's a **** good actor, good movie.

Nightmare on Elm Street - 3.5/10 - dumb as hell.

Karate Kid - 5/10 - as Tosh says, "Han**** stop buying movies for your kid to play in." His niece/cousin that "whip my hair" or whatever girl is supposed to be playing Orphan Annie, can't wait to see that disaster.

Watched some more, but that's all I can think of for now, been buying a ton lately too. Watching My Soul to Take in a bit, so I'll add that. Still haven't seen "I'm Still Here", "The Tillman Story", and "It's Kind of a funny Story"(which came out today, but FC doesn't have it. Excited to see "Waiting for Superman" that comes out next week, then Black Swan is being released a month from today, which I didn't catch...Norton took it down too soon or maybe I just was too late.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im Still Here was weird yet entertaining, just try to grasp the irony beforehand.

I loved Its Kind of a Funny Story, but its my type of movie.

and did you really like Dinner for Schmucks that well? I was MASSIVELY disappointed in it. I thought it dragged, and Rudd plays a terrible character. I would put it 6/10 at the best. Zack G. was funny, but he is always funny. My man Steve Carell was funny, but not as funny as I had hoped.

I like Funny Story better
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cryus - absolutely horrible. Jonah Hill is horrible.

Wall*Street - Good sequel.

127 Hours - flat out amazing. It's a great story and got me a bit teary eyed. Danny Boyle stayed true to the real life event and it was amazing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ZOMBIELAND - not as good as i heard it was but it was ok
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Machete - it is what it is and not a bad watch.

RED - nice action packed film. it is the domestic version of The Expendables. High on action and the plot comes clear toward the end.

From Paris With Love - again, nice action packed movie with lots of people getting killed, stuff blowing up and the Plot not really becoming clear till the ending of the movie.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just go with it - pretty **** funny for a romantic comedy
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Middle Men - pretty good. Luke Wilson is wonderful.