Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PVBaseball_15_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    lol whats his ip, i can find out who it is... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOL I wont tell ips, but I will say they aren't the same. Granted, there are ways around that and such, but thats all that I can go on.

    Mainly I was just going on the Burrhead is more like Tully Blanchard. He talks and people on here are ready to kill him, just like old Tully used to be.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •