Easy pickins- don't like it , don't read it, LOL. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Exactly what is the use in this forum? Nobody really talks about anything, and it seems to me to be pretty boring. I think some people need to liven it up. Anyone agree?
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
Easy pickins- don't like it , don't read it, LOL. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian World.
4. Baptists do not recognize each other at Hooters
Left out 7th day.... I give can't spell anyway , and the Morons.
Great post Spuds and Sage.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Well I was just talking about the non-sports forum. I mean I have absolutely nothing against it. I don't understand how the 4 religious truths are going to help though.
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
Bookmarks