Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Jarhead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Jarhead

    This movie about desert storm looks amazingly interesting, and it has a great trailer. Whoever scored this trailer with Kanye West's "Jesus's Walks" did a fantasic job. Jake Gyllenhall(Donnie Darko) and Jamie Foxx star in what could be a very controversial movie from the buzz its receiving.

    Click on the link to check it out and watch the trailer.

    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...92&intl=us


  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jarhead

    I personally can't watch war movies about Desert Storm. I am sure it is a good movie, but I can't watch them for personal reasons.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jarhead

    I cant wait to see this movie. Its gonna push buttons Im sure, but from having a good friend over there and hearing how it was from him, I wanna see this movie. Im very excited about this film.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jarhead

    Comes out November 4th I believe. Ill be there thats for sure.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jarhead

    Man mega is gonna give me hell about this, but you are right, the way they set that trialer up with Kanye and the whole thing, is damn near oscar worthy right there.
    We just need some Immortal Technique to drop some knowledge on the rest of the film [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ( Whom I have become a fan of)
    I really look forward to this movie.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jarhead

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jarhead

    I knew Mega was lurking around somewhere. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •