Rank your top 5 posters on the fourm.
And I better be on somebody's list lol
Mine are:
Lb_balla33
Shoe
Knight_67
Spuds
Moonpie
and honarble mention trio my bad bro
Rank your top 5 posters on the fourm.
And I better be on somebody's list lol
Mine are:
Lb_balla33
Shoe
Knight_67
Spuds
Moonpie
and honarble mention trio my bad bro
your on my list Will [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
no contest to Will all mighty
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Rocketer
catsoftball23
phscat06
lb_balla33
knight_67
uummm no particular order.
shoe
knight_67
lil_miss_chick
Rocketer
Elp6n
Unchained
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
lil miss chick there are good posters outside of Pound
I prefer not to make a list. It's an argument waiting to happen.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
My top 5? In no particular order:
pvfan
mega
gcdevil22
burton2019
NOLA
Just missing my list: Rocketer, Counts, spudsmac, Ole Tob, Observer 77, OAR, The Beast, VTgal (she was the last one off the list), elp6n, Unchained, knight67 (he was the next to last one out), Xplayer, smarty, LPDBlue, bkbasketball, MikMo, Union Man, Freddy...that's about it...if I come up with anymore I'll edit.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
you just said me b/c I let you into movies free and I love Duke *LOL* I know how it is..
No--yourself and VTgal, along with elp6n, are probably the only 3 female posters that I feel are just as good at posting an intelligent comment on the sports board as you are on the non-sports board. Ya'll can hold your own when it comes to talking about anything...I can't exactly say that about many of the other female posters...Craes is in that group as well...sadly, it's not a big list, IMO.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks