Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Ranking

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ranking

    Rank your top 5 posters on the fourm.

    And I better be on somebody's list lol
    Mine are:
    Lb_balla33
    Shoe
    Knight_67
    Spuds
    Moonpie

    and honarble mention trio my bad bro

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    your on my list Will [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    no contest to Will all mighty
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lil_miss_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    Rocketer
    catsoftball23
    phscat06
    lb_balla33
    knight_67

  5. #5
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    uummm no particular order.

    shoe
    knight_67
    lil_miss_chick
    Rocketer
    Elp6n
    Unchained
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Indian's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    lil miss chick there are good posters outside of Pound

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lil_miss_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    3 are from pound...lol* ok..i cant help that i love my pound ppl alright..back off...hahah* [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    I prefer not to make a list. It's an argument waiting to happen.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    My top 5? In no particular order:

    pvfan
    mega
    gcdevil22
    burton2019
    NOLA

    Just missing my list: Rocketer, Counts, spudsmac, Ole Tob, Observer 77, OAR, The Beast, VTgal (she was the last one off the list), elp6n, Unchained, knight67 (he was the next to last one out), Xplayer, smarty, LPDBlue, bkbasketball, MikMo, Union Man, Freddy...that's about it...if I come up with anymore I'll edit.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ranking

    you just said me b/c I let you into movies free and I love Duke *LOL* I know how it is..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •