No particular order
Unchained
Balla33
lpdftbl
1instripes
retiredteach
No--yourself and VTgal, along with elp6n, are probably the only 3 female posters that I feel are just as good at posting an intelligent comment on the sports board as you are on the non-sports board. Ya'll can hold your own when it comes to talking about anything...I can't exactly say that about many of the other female posters...Craes is in that group as well...sadly, it's not a big list, IMO.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
No particular order
Unchained
Balla33
lpdftbl
1instripes
retiredteach
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Ironlung - b/c he actually cares about my movie reviews *lol*
Mega - b/c deep down as much as he talks bout Chris Leak you know he must really like the guy, so that makes him cool in my book. =)
Rocket
VTgal
knights_67
and last but not least
LpD_Blue just b/c he's a hottie and I love him, so that makes anything he has to say important to me.
What do I gotta do to get on someone's list? I'm gonna have to start posting more often...either pissing some people off or sucking up to everyone.......
NAH!!!! LOL... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
my top 5 would be:
1.Lb_Balla33
2.Shoe
3.NOLA
4.trio
5.BALLCOACH
6.DallasFan71
sorry for leavin you out man
I left out a few names i should've put
1. BART
2. 6
3. BALLCOACH
my bad fellas
1.Ric_Flair
2.Arn_Anderson
3.John_Cena
4.Hulk_Hogan
5.Undertaker
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
1.NOLA
2.Mega
3.LPDFTBL
4.Juggernat28
5.Turn2
Bookmarks