Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers
I need everyone's prayers for the next few days. My wife is going in for a lumpectomy on her breast in the morning. Please pray for her health. And, as if that is not enough, she just found out today that she has type II diabetes and is on insulin.
Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
your family will be in my prayers
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
You all will be in prayers as well. God Bless.
Will remember both of you.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
sent them up
I'm sorry, you and your family are in my prayers*
sent them up before i posted this. will still say one for you. let me know if there is anything i can do.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Went well with mom. But still be in prayer.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks