its about time...i hate summer time
its got a chance of snowing monday said the weather man
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
its about time...i hate summer time
It's too early for snow! I want to enjoy Fall. Stupid snow always creepin in too early and stayin around too long. Basically I like snow on Christmas. Maybe I'll like it more this year. In college, sledding was fun....however I did NOT enjoy walking all over campus in 6 inches of white vomit or almost breaking my back on the icey sidewalk walking from the commuter lot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Surely it'll be a wrong forecast though.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
We're down to two seasons a year it seems like
Summer and Winter
Fall and Spring both are like 3 days lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i agree with you rocketer where has spring and fall gone to
yeha i hate summer too...i just love the cold and snow
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Is school on a delay Monday? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
no notyet
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
letcher county has already close monday and tuesday [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
are u series
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Bookmarks