Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Dishnetwork!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dishnetwork!

    I highly toted Dish in the past but today I never will again! I got up this morning and a warning popped up on my TV saying I needed to pay my bill or service will be cancelled. Well I payed the bill in October. I called to see what the problem was and come to find out I must have entered the numbers on my checking account in wrong. Well I told them I would just re enter the numbers again and make sure I did it right in which I am positive I did before and something in their systen screwed up. I was then told I would no longer be able to use that service for six months! That flew all over me because they kept telling me that that it was my fault and I probably didnt have enough funds to cover the bill in the first place! I know I did and even called the bank and was assured I did. I called Dish back and told them it was their error but they said no it was mine and would not reverse the six month billing probation. Said the only way to pay the bill on time was to use Western Union. I hung the phone up POed but finally cooled off and considered paying the bill by Western Union. I then went looking through the purchase history and found two pay perviews that had been ordered. One was for 24.95 and the other was 9.95. I looked at the date and was the only one home when they were sopposedly ordered. I know for a fact I didnt order them because I dont watch that crap. It was wrestling and pride fighting. I called to ask about it and was told they were ordered with the remote and they would be charged to my account regaurdless! Well that was the last straw! I am now cancelling Dishnetwork and will have cable hooked up. Only way I will ever have Dish again is with a fixed reciever! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] If anyone is looking to get Dish then please reconsider! They have got to have the worst Costomer service I have ever had! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    As I've said for years upon years Direct TV> Dish.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I know you have! You dont have to rub it in! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    Hhhmmm, I was thinking about looking at Direct vs Dish- but I think you have helped me decide. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    Go with direct if you want a sattilite but myself will be going with cable.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    Dish is better than DTV right now because its actually hackable [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    otherwise, I would agree with you.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    That is what I need to do with the bunch is hack in to it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    I am glad now the sorry no good &*^%$$@@##$% could not come and hook it up.....I had such a hard time getting service started, I went back to cable. I had a hard time from both direct and dish.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    You made a wise choice! I am sorry I tried to talk you into that mess.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dishnetwork!

    I was with pvfan on this one Hunter in our great debate back in the summer. Dish has been notorious for horrible customer service.

    Now, let me guess, is your tv sucking? (dish networks commercial for those who wonder why I say that)
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •