Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Congrats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Congrats

    Just wanted to say congrats to the guys of Gamma Chi Omega for winning the flag football championship last night...we are going to Pensacola for the National Flag Football Tourney......for some who go to UVA-Wise, volleyball and water basketball start tonight so if you don't have a team run by the Intramurals Office and ask to see if anyone can pick you up on their team...I didn't know if pvfan or Cuban Wizard was playing...there are probably more student on here, but those are the first to come to my mind

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    I stick to the non athletic events, picked up my Rook Championship T-Shirt the other day. Reminds me of Rum everytime I look at it. Who's idea was it to put a pirate on the back that looks exactly like the one off of Captain Morgan?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    I have no clue man, but the shorts seem to be getting better and better each year.....kinda reminds me of a good friend of mine that dressed up for Halloween as a pirate!!

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Congrats

    I'm definately playing flag football next season at UVA-Wise

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    I played one game and got pissed at it and quit. You cant even touch anyone, I got called for 3 perosnal fouls in the game. Flag football just isn't my thing I guess.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    I need to coem up one day and get my shirt.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Congrats

    Flag Football is alot of fun at UVA Wise. Although you just have to get in good with whom ever is doin the reff'n. Im sure OZ/ Hurricane OZ lost more championship games then anyone has ever. If its close and they like you, your gonna win plain and simple. Thats the only frustrating thing.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tndevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    I remember playing flag football back in the early 90's. Of course it was CVC then, We won and got to go to New Orleans for the National Championships. We beat Arizona State, If im not mistaken Ohio State, and got beat by a small black college from Mississippi "cant remember the name". But it was definently an awesome experience.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    Boy, I sure feel old. I played Flag Football for CVC back in 1964 and 65. Also played on the Chess Team.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congrats

    hey devil, it wasn't Morehouse college was it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •