does anyone have some PS2 games they wanna sale......
does anyone have some PS2 games they wanna sale......
-The Untouchable-
--69--
I have a Gran Turismo 4 for $25.00 that has only been played like twice
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
sure do....what are ya lookin for?
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I'll sell you, or anybody thats interested, Nascar 2006 with instruction booklet for $25.....only played it for about a month
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
im looking for shooting games and sport games........let me know wat u have
-The Untouchable-
--69--
I have Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
i will sell just pm me about it
Is that game pretty good I mean I liked that series just would like to have an opinion on it
No Regrets
how much
-The Untouchable-
--69--
Thinking about selling my PS2 (new model)....anyone interested?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
anyone have a ps2 hard drive that they wanna sale?
Bookmarks