What's everyone doing this year?
I myself am destined for Baltimore, Maryland. Spend some time with my dad's other half of the family..
What's everyone doing this year?
I myself am destined for Baltimore, Maryland. Spend some time with my dad's other half of the family..
Bring us back some crabcakes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Headin to Jackson, Ky to spend it with my in-laws and do some hunting over there.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
thats what I like to hear! I'm bringing back home made crabcakes, crab soup, and some quality maryland blue crabs! yumm!
going to Athen's Georgia to visit my neice and nephews!
workin
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
eating with the family @ home
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Taking it easy and eating at home with the family.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
headin off to roanoke, to eat with the fam
its my birthday. haha
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks