Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: songs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    songs

    Can yall tell me some good rock or country songs to download.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    Nickelback - Slow Motion
    Seether- Give it up.. i think thats what it's called
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    Silvertide - "The Devil's Daughter"
    Foo Fighters - "DOA"
    Coheed & Cambria - "Welcome Home" or "The Suffering"
    Slipknot - "Before I Forget"/"Vermilion"/"Duality"
    Nickelback - "Animals"
    Incubus - "Megalomaniac"
    Flyleaf - "I'm So Sick"
    NIN - "Only" (or ask NOLA for other great NIN tunes--he's the resident Reznor expert)
    Avenged Sevenfold - "Bat Country"
    Deftones - their cover of "Simple Man" (better than Shinedown's--yeah I said it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) or their cover of Duran Duran's "The Chauffeur"
    Just about anything by A Perfect Circle, Tool, Killswitch Engage, Cradle of Filth, or another band named Tristania...not well known but heavy as hell.

    While I'm at it let me add a question to some of the metal/alt heads out there...anyone heard of Facecage??? I heard on Sirius radio (Octane) that Corey Taylor was helping with them, and they're another Des Moines, Iowa based nu-metal group, like Slipknot. I have yet to hear any music by them. Anyone heard anything? They any good? Who are they comparable to?

    EDIT: Almost forgot a couple of songs I dig...

    Nonpoint - "Bullet With a Name"
    Institute - "Bullet-proof Skin" (One more note about Institute...this is Gavin Rossdales new band, and if you liked Bush when he was the lead man, you'll like this b/c this is heavier stuff than Bush and it fits Gavin's vocals better IMO.)
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    ALABAMA.....IN A HURRY
    No Regrets

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    NonPoint does a good cover of In The Air Tonite. My fav NIN song is Head Like A Hole...Tool-46&6,Aenmia...APC-Judith...and I agree with you about the Deftones Simple Man being better than Shinedowns

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    Blue--agree w/everything you just said except that one Tool song is "46 & 2"...it's a take on the # of chromosomes in two people, plus one apiece if I'm not mistaken...JMK writes some cool, but off-the-wall stuff, so I'm not really sure...don't quote me on that.

    I knew about Nonpoint's cover of In The Air Tonight being a Miami fan and all...but still, no one does it like Phil Collins even though Nonpoint did a really good job w/it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    Yeah its 46&2...I mustve hit the 6 after I made the & sign but its 46&2 youre right.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    football's right, 46&2 is about the chromosomes and the development of a third eye.

    But who is JMK?
    I think he is Maynard James, so its MJK. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    Heres the real list-
    Tool-Sober, H., Eulogy, Stinkfist, Hooker With A Penis, Parabola, Lateralus
    APC-Judith, Passive, Choke, Imagine
    Deftones-Change
    Anything Pantera.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    Cant forget Cold and Ugly-Tool

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: songs

    And The Patient, The Grudge, and Ticks and Leeches.

    Lateralus is my fav. album. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •