your local high school classroom will help.
Does anyone know any good sites to go to, to study for the SAT?
your local high school classroom will help.
dictionary.com?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i bought a computer program that helped a little bit...pretty sure it was at Wal-Mart but probably at any computer store
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I have to go take those damn things tomar....at 7:45 in the morning!! GeeeZ
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I meant some extra help to get prepared i am a senior in high school i dont have all the classes right at this given moment of the stuff that is going to be on the sats.!
why did i click on this topic again?
you guys are seniors and arent prepared to take the sats?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
What happened to taking the Pre SAT?
And if you dont have the classes (which are basic) why are you even bothering? That says to me that there isn't preparation for college in the first place.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks