Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: SAT's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member wilcatshorty35's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    SAT's

    Does anyone know any good sites to go to, to study for the SAT?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    your local high school classroom will help.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    dictionary.com?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wilcatshorty35's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    I meant some extra help to get prepared i am a senior in high school i dont have all the classes right at this given moment of the stuff that is going to be on the sats.!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    why did i click on this topic again?

    you guys are seniors and arent prepared to take the sats?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    What happened to taking the Pre SAT?
    And if you dont have the classes (which are basic) why are you even bothering? That says to me that there isn't preparation for college in the first place.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    Well I have to say that the standardized tests are difficult and it helps to have the information that tells you about the test.


    I just took the Miller Analogies Test for Grad School admission, and I have to say that the study book that I studied I think helped my score. Kaplan materials....check your local library.

    I made a decent score, high enough for my grad school requirement. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wilcatshorty35's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    i didnt say i wasnt prepared i just wanted to know somewere to study for extra help..-

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    I was way underprepared for the SAT's and I think most people from Clintwood would say the same thing.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT's

    the SATS are a direct representation on how smart you are, with the factor of how well you do on tests implimented in.

    For instance our valedvictorian who got a scholarship to "the big" UVa, had a gpa of around 4.2. And he got the same score, a 1020, as I did.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •