Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: $1.93

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    Yeah, I saw that. Why does it go up 10 cents so fast after dropping so far? What a crock, maybe because of the weather? Who knows.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    Yep I got mine for 1.89 this morning and this afternoon it had went up to 2.05
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: $1.93

    Jumping up again. Wonder what the reason is this time? No hurricanes to blame.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    Yep I guess them oil companies need more money for something...Wonder what that is????? Oh yeah I know their POCKETS.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Pez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 29th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    arent the gas prices supposed to go up
    ?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron

  6. #16
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $1.93

    They already have over here in Kingsport. It was $1.89 and it went up to $2.09 yesterday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •