will it snow on christmas?
will it snow on christmas?
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
thats a big no......
-The Untouchable-
--69--
i really don't care if it does or not but i would be cool to wake up around 12:30 and see about 2 feet
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
I wish it would snow some
No Regrets
it would be nice
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
yeah it would be nice to wake up and there be 3ft of snow...heck that would be the coolest thing
-The Untouchable-
--69--
We are due a snow for Jesus's Birthday. I personally love the snow and hope to see one soon.
I can't really get in the spirit of christmas until it comes a good snow.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks