Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hello

    Hello all
    My name is Will Mays, Excuse me, I am tired of living a lie. I need it to be known that I like a big girl. In fact, a large, zaftig, voluptuous, full-figured, big-boned, massive-assive honey, that is what gets me going. I like fat women and they like me... big girls need love too, baby

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    that is HILARIOUS! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    i would be killing whoever got my passsword haha


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    I like Turnips.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    Will, that's just unhealthy, Ole_Tob isnt that unhealthy? Oh never mind, you think all sex is unhealthy.
    Will these woman are too big to be mesing with, I'm scared for you that in the heat of passion one of these girls is going to roll over on you...SQUASH YOU DEAD!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hello

    I think that is sharing a bit of your personal life that others don't really need to know.
    your opinion or a quote. I think i would make sure it was a quote. ............ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    Summer Catch...great baseball movie until the last 5 minutes, and no I am not talkin bout when he gives up that bomb to Griffey I am referring to when he leaves his last game at the Cape Cod..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    was it a no-no or a perfect game?? either way...no true baseball fan is leaving that game....girls aren't worth it!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    i believe it was a no-no.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    hey Lb_Balla, don't that pic of "Dallasfan" look pretty familiar?...seems like i've been to that mans house before? lol pretty funny night huh?
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello

    I know, throwing the game of your life your not going to leave for nothing
    No Regrets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •