Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Avatars

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Avatars

    If I were a USC fan Id be offended by mine....

    VINCE FOR PRESIDENT!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avatars

    I hope mine is ok [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #13
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avatars

    I don't know if we should have to turn off our setting?
    this is suppose to be family / kid friendly place
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avatars

    I turned mine off but I agree with you.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Avatars

    i can`t get mine to work anymore [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avatars

    being a tennessee fan your icon offends me j/k
    Reeking of awesomeness!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •