Gas has risen to $2.29 over the weekend. This is unbeleivable.
Gas has risen to $2.29 over the weekend. This is unbeleivable.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Isure wish I could find it for that much here. Paid $2.43 yesterday.
they said by spring it would be back up to 2.7x
Here where I'm at it's 2.40.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
All Hail George W. Bush and the Oil Companies.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
pvfan you mean all hail george bush and all his oil companies.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I orginally had that but didn't want to have to explain to all the republicans on here how he is connected to oil companies.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I guess you can blame the mining accident of last week on him, also. Not to mention Katrina and other natural disasters that have hit in the past year. Yeah, its his fault. He's the president. isn't he????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
No, I actually have common sense.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
why arent we drilling in alaska?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks