turns the big 2-1 today =) Happy Birthday Zack!!
and our 18 month anniversary is today too all on Friday the 13th *hah*
-I love you babe. 7.13.04-
turns the big 2-1 today =) Happy Birthday Zack!!
and our 18 month anniversary is today too all on Friday the 13th *hah*
-I love you babe. 7.13.04-
Wow, i guess all great people are born on january the 13th...
happy b-day jew
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
my girlfriends is today also
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Happy Birthday Jew!!!
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
thanks for suggesting Smokey Bones it was delicious. I especially loved my "Twisted Timber" and mashed taters.
"Twisted Timber"...THAT'S what that that thing was called!!! I took a drink of Jessica's one evening--it was very nice.
Their mashed taters are great anyways--the turkey gravy is what makes it so good.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Happy 21st.
Friday the 13th reminds me of my ex. hahaha. He was born on the Friday the 13th.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
you my boy blue...haha
I love that saying...anyways, happy b-day man
Bookmarks