Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Cartoons

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cartoons

    We have a similar discussion on the Familly Guy thread. What I would like to know is what is your favorite cartoon?

    1.King of the Hill
    2.Sponge Bob (I watch it with my daughter)
    3.Smurfs (At least it used to be one of my favs)

    One I used to love was the old He Man cartoons back in the 80s.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    King of the Hill is great!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    ya know other than Adult Swin Cartoon Network is dumb IMO... animai (sp) is dumb I think.... that aside

    Spongebob, Family Guy, all of the classic Hannah barbera (Flintstones, Auggie Doggie, Top Cat, Ect..)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    I miss Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    I'll 2nd that....nothing like Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Wile E. Coyote, Yosemite Sam, and the rest of the gang.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    No order....Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, ATHF, Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law, Stroker and Hoop, Squidbillies, The Venture Brothers, Space Ghost Coast To Coast, King Of The Hill, Looney Toons.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    King of the Hill and Beavis and ButtHead
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    Forgot B&B. Still don't know why they killed that show. I'd like to see another movie. Add South Park to my above list too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    Family guy
    Simpsons
    ATHF
    Futurama
    American Dad
    Spongebob
    Jimmy Neutron
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cartoons

    Ghostbusters - the one we all know and love
    He-Man & She-Ra
    G.I. Joe
    "The Real Ghosbusters" - I can barely remember this, but it ended in like the mid 80's... I was in Pre-K... It had two guys, a monkey, and a flying/talking car - had a sweet theme song haha
    Dinoriders
    Transformers
    Family Guy
    Simpsons
    American Dad
    If you used to watched the Sci-Fi channel before school in the early to mid-90's they had a bunch of sweet cartoons from the mid to late 80's I can't remember

    and so much more I can't remember
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •